Excel User form - print landscape

  1. #1
    pretty gal
    Guest

    Excel User form - print landscape

    hello,
    Happy new Year

    I am having trouble printing my user form in landscape view. here is my
    code...
    Private Sub cmdPrint_Click()
    With InputForm
    .PageSetup.Orientation = xlLandscape
    .PrintForm
    End With
    End Sub

    "Method or Data member not found" this is the error message i am
    getting..

    thank you in advance...

    Pretty

    --
    pretty gal
    pretty gal's Profile: http://www.hightechtalks.com/m661

  2. #2
    rmullen
    Guest

    Re: Excel User form - print landscape

    what line is the code breaking on?
    pagesteup.orientation or printform ?

  3. #3
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Excel User form - print landscape

    You have 2 problems. There is no PageSetup property of a
    userform, so get rid of that line. Next, you're missing the
    leading period before PrintForm.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4

    Re: Excel User form - print landscape

    You got a reply to your post in .programming.