Adding the VB Timer Control...

  1. #1
    Dinesh
    Guest

    Adding the VB Timer Control...

    Hi,
    I have to add the VB Timer Control to one of my VBA Programs in Excel. Has
    someone tried/done that. Please help me. Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Dinesh

  2. #2
    Stephen Bullen
    Guest

    Re: Adding the VB Timer Control...

    Hi Dinesh,

    > I have to add the VB Timer Control to one of my VBA Programs in Excel. Has
    > someone tried/done that. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

    No, but I've great results with the ietimer.ocx control downloadable from the
    MS web site.

    Regards

    Stephen Bullen
    Microsoft MVP - Excel

    Professional Excel Development
    The most advanced Excel VBA book available
    www.oaltd.co.uk/ProExcelDev

  3. #3
    Robin Hammond
    Guest

    Re: Adding the VB Timer Control...

    Dinesh,

    There is a vba version of the vb timer on my site. It's just an activex
    wrapper around the original vb control so it works identically.

    http://www.enhanceddatasystems.com/E...ExcelTimer.htm

    Robin Hammond
    www.enhanceddatasystems.com

    news:[email protected]...