Change Order of Inserted Worksheets

  1. #1
    Lilbit
    Guest

    Change Order of Inserted Worksheets

    Everytime I add a worksheet, it appears in front of the current worksheet.
    How do I get them to appear after the current worksheet? Thanks!!

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Change Order of Inserted Worksheets

    Hi Lilbit,

    > Everytime I add a worksheet, it appears in front of the current
    > worksheet.
    > How do I get them to appear after the current worksheet? Thanks!!

    Try:

    Worksheets.Add , After:=Sheets(ActiveSheet.Index)

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

  3. #3
    Lilbit
    Guest

    Re: Change Order of Inserted Worksheets

    I've tried adding it in several locations, but I keep getting an error
    message. Where would I put it in the following code (P.S. -- There is
    already a Sheet1 worksheet. Right now, the result of the macro is Stage3,
    Stage4, Stage5, Sheet1. I want Sheet1, Stage3, Stage4, Stage5):
    Sheets.Add
    Sheets("Sheet2").Select
    Sheets("Sheet2").Name = "Stage5"
    Sheets.Add
    Sheets("Sheet3").Select
    Sheets("Sheet3").Name = "Stage4"
    Sheets.Add
    Sheets("Sheet4").Select
    Sheets("Sheet4").Name = "Stage3"

    Thanks!!

  4. #4
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Change Order of Inserted Worksheets

    Hi Lilbit,

    Try:

    '=============>>
    Public Sub Tester001()
    Dim i As Long

    For i = 5 To 3 Step -1
    Worksheets.Add , after:=Sheets("Sheet1")
    ActiveSheet.Name = "Stage" & i
    Next i

    End Sub

    ---