"Excel 2003 Power Programming With VBA" John Walkenbach - pls share

  1. #1
    al007
    Guest

    "Excel 2003 Power Programming With VBA" John Walkenbach - pls share

    Am a great fan of John Walkenbach &
    Have just purchased Excel 2003, Programming with VBA Bible (John
    Walkenbach) & was very disappointed to see that it only contains a few
    basic chapters on VBA/ macro.& however got the ebook in the companion
    CD.Costing abou USD 40
    Actual I should have looked for "Excel 2003 Power Programming With VBA"
    John Walkenbach (which is not available in my country) - I would be
    grateful if someone could share (upload or send) with me his ebook of
    "Excel 2003 Power Programming With VBA" (or even an older edition) - or
    pls email me a site from which i can download.

    Pls pls

    Thxs

  2. #2

    Re: "Excel 2003 Power Programming With VBA" John Walkenbach - pls share

    You've got replies at your other post.