Conditional Formatting

  1. #1
    Nigel
    Guest

    Conditional Formatting

    Hi All

    A simple one but it has me stumped!

    I wish to set up a Conditional Format for a cell that has either a letter
    "A" or "P" in it.

    I used the following
    Cell Value Is
    Is Equal to
    =OR("A","P")

    without success !!
    Help Please

    --
    Cheers
    Nigel

  2. #2
    Peter T
    Guest

    Re: Conditional Formatting

    Hi Nigel,

    Formula Is : = OR($A$1="A",$A$1="P")

    Regards,
    Peter T

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: Conditional Formatting

    Try this

    Select the cells that you want to conditionally format. The first cell I
    selected was A4, so you'll need to change this to suit your circumstances

    =OR(A4="A",A4="P")