Selecting after Find Method

  1. #1
    Kou Vang
    Guest

    Selecting after Find Method

    How do I select the entire row of C after I find and select it? Thanks

    Set C = .Find("Date", LookIn:=xlValues)
    If C Is Nothing Then
    MsgBox "Not Found!"
    Else
    C.Select

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Selecting after Find Method

    C.Entirerow.Select
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson

  3. #3
    Kou Vang
    Guest

    RE: Selecting after Find Method

    I swear I tried that! But thanks again JIM!!! Once again, Access VBA is
    frying my brains!

  4. #4
    Kou Vang
    Guest

    RE: Selecting after Find Method

    One more thing, if I wanted to select everything above C, then would I use an
    autofill to do this?

  5. #5
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Selecting after Find Method

    Nope you don't need the autofill for that matter you do not need the select.

    With ActiveSheet.Range("a1:a50")

    Set C = .Find("Date", LookIn:=xlValues)
    If C Is Nothing Then
    MsgBox "Not Found!"
    Else
    activesheet.Range("A1", C).entirerow.delete

    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson

  6. #6
    Ian Digby
    Guest

    RE: Selecting after Find Method

    Kou Vang,

    Use

    C.EntireRow.Select

    Regards
    Ian
    --
    Work performed in the spirit of service is worship...Baha''''i Writings