Macro not working

  1. #1

    Arrow Macro not working

    Hey all,

    I have created a Macro and while creating it, have saved it in personal.xls. Now, I need to share or send it to others for them to work. But it is not working. Also when trying to open in my own pc, a new sheet called personal.xls opens and only then it works. Please let me know how do I share it. Do i need to create the whole macro again? Also I have assigned a macro within a marco. Please help.
    Thanks,
    Pravi

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Macro not working

    A comprehensive recipe can be found here:

    http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/DistributeMacro00.htm

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Arrow

    Niek,

    I am sorry, I could not make out how should the excel be saved. I don have a problem in creating the Macro again but I do not understand coding. So I do not use the VB script. I ll prefer redoing it. Please let me know how do I save it when creating Macro.

    Thanks for your response.

    Pravi.