disable message box during VBA code execution

  1. #1

    disable message box during VBA code execution

    Hi,
    I have a VBA Function which copies and pastes Ranges automatically.
    When executing the function, there are always message boxes like
    "There is a large amount of information on the clipboard. Do you want to be able to paste this information into another program later? To save it to the clipboard, click Yes. To delete it and free memory, click No"

    I always want to click Yes, as otherwise my code wouldnt work.
    Ho can I disable the displayment of these messages?

    Cheers
    Juergen

  2. #2

    Re: disable message box during VBA code execution

    Application.cutcopymode = false

    should clear the clipboard.

    You could try:

    application.displayalerts=false