Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookCopy)

  1. #1
    Andy
    Guest

    Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookCopy)

    Using Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookCopy).Show to bring up the
    dialog box asking where the user wants to move the sheet. How do I get
    vb to populate the "To book:" and uncheck the "Create a Copy" checkbox?

    At the moment when it runs the "To book:" drop down box is automatically
    coming up with (new book), so you need to use the drop down box to
    select the current workbook.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Andy

  2. #2
    Andy
    Guest

    Re: Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookCopy)

    Right, got the "To Book" part sorted. .Show(sheetname, workbook name,
    position)

    Do you know how to have the dialog box to show without the 'Copy'
    checkbox checked?

  3. #3
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookCopy)

    Hi Andy,

    > Right, got the "To Book" part sorted. .Show(sheetname, workbook name,
    > position)
    >
    > Do you know how to have the dialog box to show without the 'Copy' checkbox
    > checked?

    Try using:

    Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookMove).Show

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Andy
    Guest

    Re: Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookCopy)

    Norman, thanks, I couldn't see the forest for the trees.