Custom toolbar buttons

  1. #1
    Anauna
    Guest

    Custom toolbar buttons

    Hello,

    I have no problems assigning a macro to a custom button on a toolbar.
    Everything works fine when I open the file on my PC.

    Problem: When I sent the file to a colleague the buttons are no longer
    available. The macro is still functional from the keyboard shortcut or
    Tools-Macro - etc...

    I should be able to figure this out...but I have hit a block.

    --
    Thank-you and all suggestions are appreciated.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Custom toolbar buttons

    Create the button with code:

    Here is an article about creating commandbars with code:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/techart/ofcmdbar.htm

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Steve C
    Guest

    Re: Custom toolbar buttons

    Tom,

    I have the same problem as Anauna below, but the link you provide comes up
    with "Location Not Found." Can you provide another? Thanks.

    Steve C
    1/25/06