my auto cell hiliting procedure kills copy/paste

  1. #1
    John
    Guest

    my auto cell hiliting procedure kills copy/paste

    I have the macro code below that follows the cursor and underlines the active
    cell selection row to assist users. But this seems to kill any copy/paste
    capability. Is there any easy way around this problem?

    Cells.Borders.LineStyle = xlNone
    ActiveCell.EntireRow.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle = xlContinuous
    ActiveCell.EntireRow.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).Weight = xlThick

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: my auto cell hiliting procedure kills copy/paste

    Sorry. There is no effective way around it.
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson

  3. #3
    David
    Guest

    Re: my auto cell hiliting procedure kills copy/paste

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?= wrote

    > I have the macro code below that follows the cursor and underlines the
    > active cell selection row to assist users. But this seems to kill any
    > copy/paste capability. Is there any easy way around this problem?
    >
    > Cells.Borders.LineStyle = xlNone
    > ActiveCell.EntireRow.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle =
    > xlContinuous ActiveCell.EntireRow.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).Weight =
    > xlThick

    Try putting this line ahead of Cells.Borders.LineStyle = xlNone
    If Application.CutCopyMode = 1 Then Exit Sub

    --
    David