Find Range for Pasting of Records

  1. #1
    Kou Vang
    Guest

    Find Range for Pasting of Records

    I am pasting data into inserted columns. How do I figure out the range of
    the records that I have so I know when to stop pasting down the new inserted
    columns?

    A B C D E
    x x
    x x
    x x
    x x
    x x

    I would have to count column "D" and find the corresponding last row with
    data correct?

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: Find Range for Pasting of Records

    lastrow=Cells(rows.count,"D").End(xlup).row will give you the last row in
    column D