referencing a cell within a header

  1. #1
    Peekabeaux
    Guest

    referencing a cell within a header

    Is there a way to reference a cell's value in a header? I have a time card
    that within the header is a pay ending from and to date that I must manually
    fill out (argh!). Since the information is already in the spreadsheet every
    week,[ always B5 and F5 ] I would like to be able to reference those cells
    within my header.
    Thanks for any answers.
    Peekabeaux

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: referencing a cell within a header

    Hi

    Try this example

    With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
    .RightHeader = "text " & Range("B5").Value & " again text " & Range("F5").Value
    End With

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl