how to set up master page that will auto update smaller pages

  1. #1
    Chosin healing
    Guest

    how to set up master page that will auto update smaller pages

    i am trying to set up a tracking program that will enable my platoon to type
    in all students into a data base, then everyrtime we update the master copy,
    it will also save under each individual company. would it be better to use
    an access database vs. excel. it also has to be user friendly

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: how to set up master page that will auto update smaller pages

    Based on your brief description go with the database (assuming you are
    reasonably adept with databases).
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson