Lookup in Excel but pulling from Access

  1. #1
    ca1358
    Guest

    Lookup in Excel but pulling from Access

    I don’t even know where to start.

    What I need to do is a lookup based on an Excel spreadsheet:

    show result in B2 based on Criteria in C2

    but the lookup done from a Access Database Table based on

    Excel C2 = Field in Database.

    Any help would greatly be appreciated!
    --
    ca1358

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Lookup in Excel but pulling from Access

    Look at Mr. Erlandsen's site for information on use ADO.

    http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...php?t=envbadac
    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...