How do I embed stock price link in Excel that updates regularly?

  1. #1
    aleroe2006
    Guest

    How do I embed stock price link in Excel that updates regularly?

    I want to create a stock portfolio spreadsheet to track my positions real
    time...

    Thanks for your help.

  2. #2
    Dana DeLouis
    Guest

    Re: How do I embed stock price link in Excel that updates regularly?

    > How do I embed stock price link in Excel

    Hi. There are a few ways to do it. Here's one easy way to get started.
    If you have Excel 2003 (Can't remember earlier versions, but I think so), go
    Data | Import External Data | Import Data...

    and select "MSN MoneyCentral Investor Stock Quotes"

    Again, it's one way to start... :>)
    --
    HTH. :>)

    Dana DeLouis
    Windows XP, Office 2003

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    aleroe2006
    Guest

    Re: How do I embed stock price link in Excel that updates regularl

    Dana,

    Thank you so much. That was awesome!!!