tools: Opening Acrobat Reader using VBA

  1. #1
    vetron
    Guest

    tools: Opening Acrobat Reader using VBA

    I have added the:
    "Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Type Library"
    under tools and references.

    This is the only Adobe Product I have in my PC.

    I get an error 429 which says ActiveX component cant create object.

    Can you help me with this problem?

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    re: tools: Opening Acrobat Reader using VBA

    This will open the reader:

    Sub Macro1()
    x = Shell("cmd.exe /c C:\Userguide.pdf", 1)

    Gary''s Student

  3. #3
    vetron
    Guest

    re: tools: Opening Acrobat Reader using VBA

    Ok. It works, but I cant control Adobe, unless I use "SendKeys".
    I am trying to open and control Adobe.