Send Lotus Notes Mail with excel

  1. #1
    carloshernandezy
    Guest

    Send Lotus Notes Mail with excel

    Hello to all,

    I have read some about sending mail from excel trought Lotus Notes, and
    I am working with it, but it=B4s imposible for me to send a range of
    date or a link to a document.

    Has anybody an idea?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Send Lotus Notes Mail with excel

    Look on XL-Dennis his site
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/links.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    "carloshernandezy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    Hello to all,

    I have read some about sending mail from excel trought Lotus Notes, and
    I am working with it, but itīs imposible for me to send a range of
    date or a link to a document.

    Has anybody an idea?

    Thanks

  3. #3
    carloshernandezy
    Guest

    Re: Send Lotus Notes Mail with excel

    Ron de Bruin ha escrito:

    > Look on XL-Dennis his site
    > http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/links.htm
    >
    > --
    > Regards Ron de Bruin
    > http://www.rondebruin.nl
    >

    > "carloshernandezy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:113=

    [email protected]...
    > Hello to all,
    >
    > I have read some about sending mail from excel trought Lotus Notes, and
    > I am working with it, but it=B4s imposible for me to send a range of
    > date or a link to a document.
    >
    > Has anybody an idea?
    >

    > Thanks

    Thanks Ron for your answer, finally I found what I was looking for in
    ibm/lotus-notes web,

    ' Set EmbedObj =3D AttachME.EmbedObject(1454, "", attachment,
    "Attachment") 'original
    ' Set object =3D rtitem.EmbedObject(EMBED_OBJECTLINK, "",
    "c:\test.txt")
    'EMBED_ATTACHMENT (1454)
    'EMBED_OBJECT (1453)
    'EMBED_OBJECTLINK (1452)

    'Set objAttachment =3D objRichText.EmbedObject(EMBED_ATTACHMENT, "",
    FullPath, FileName)
    'Set notesEmbeddedObject =3D notesRichTextItem.EmbedObject( type%,
    class$, source$, [ name$ ] )

    This weekend I have working on it at home, tomorrow I will test it at
    work with Lotus Notes. I was triying to put a link (objectlink) as an
    attachment.

    Thanks again and congratulations for web, it is very useful for me.