How to configure Excel startup

  1. #1
    MS learner
    Guest

    How to configure Excel startup

    Hi,

    I have MS Excel installed on a system at work. There is one file which is a
    shared workbook. Whenever I try to open Excel directly - either using the
    shortcut or from the Start menu, this shared workbook and all other recent
    files cascade and open up. Is there any way to default the settings to open a
    blank document like it normally would?

    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Candyman
    Guest

    RE: How to configure Excel startup

    it makes asifference if this applies every time you open Excel or not. Look
    under tools/options/general / At startup open all files in:
    See if there is anything listed in that box. OR open the file and look
    for macros that has Auto...in the title.