Is there an onEnter event?

  1. #1

    Is there an onEnter event?

    Hi,

    Suppose I have a form with a text box. Does the textbox have an onEnter
    event?

    Thanks!

    Aaron Fude

  2. #2
    Mark Lincoln
    Guest

    Re: Is there an onEnter event?

    [Private] Sub Textbox1_Enter()
    'Your code here
    End Sub

  3. #3
    Damon Longworth
    Guest

    Re: Is there an onEnter event?

    In VBE, right click on the text box - View Code. The drop down box at the
    upper right will have all of the events available for the text box.

    --
    Damon Longworth

    2006 East Coast Excel User Conference
    April 19/21st, 2006
    Holiday Inn, Boardwalk
    Atlantic City, New Jersey
    Early Bird Registration Now Open!!
    www.ExcelUserConference.com

    2006 UK Excel User Conference
    Summer, 2006
    London, England

  4. #4

    Re: Is there an onEnter event?

    Damon Longworth wrote:
    > In VBE, right click on the text box - View Code. The drop down box at the
    > upper right will have all of the events available for the text box.

    That's very useful, thanks!

    So which one would I use to react to the user pressing Return?

    (That's what I mean by "Enter")

  5. #5
    Bob Phillips
    Guest