Creating New work sheets and assigning names automatically

  1. #1

    Creating New work sheets and assigning names automatically

    Is it pissible with VBA excel to create a new worksheet and assign to it a name automatically?

    Basically I have a button which runs a piece of VBA code which includes creating a new worksheet. Ideally when i click on that button Excel would know thaht the worksheet to be created should have a particular name such as "ABC" instead of "sheet1", "sheet2" etc

    thanks

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Creating New work sheets and assigning names automatically

    worksheets.add.name = "ABC"

    but how does it know it should be ABC?

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...