indirect in VBA

  1. #1
    Wazooli
    Guest

    indirect in VBA

    Here's the situation. I have a class module for an embeded chart which
    generates a text box when I mouse over any point. I would like the text box
    to reference some information that is gathered via a VLOOKUP. The problem is
    that the table array changes based upon several pull down boxes I have. I
    can generate the appropriate range reference on a worksheet, then pull out
    the required data using INDIRECT in the VLOOKUP function. How do I do this
    in VBA?

    Wazooli

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: indirect in VBA

    =indirect(B9)

    Range(Range("B9").Value)

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Wazooli
    Guest

    Re: indirect in VBA

    Tnanks, but I figured out another way, going back and forth between VB and
    the worksheet itself. Unfortunately, due to the size of the data set, screen
    updating is rather slow, but the chart display flickers too much if I turn
    off screen updating. Thanks for you help.