Visual basic Code or editor won't load in Excel

  1. #1
    johnsday
    Guest

    Visual basic Code or editor won't load in Excel

    My Visual basic code or editor won'tl load when I press the form or code
    buttons in the project exployer. Likewise pressing Alt+F11 just gives me
    the Project exploye but nothing else. I created a small macro which run's
    fine but it won't load the code when I press the Edit button.

    Many thanks to those who can tell me whats wrong.

    John

  2. #2
    Giles
    Guest

    RE: Visual basic Code or editor won't load in Excel

    Check that you haven't got the project explorer window dragged open to cover
    the entire screen - if this is the case then the form/code will not show coz
    there ain't no room on the screen for it to display.

    HTH
    Giles

  3. #3
    johnsday
    Guest

    RE: Visual basic Code or editor won't load in Excel

    The project explorer did cover the code and form. But not because it was
    expanded over the whole screen. In fact both form and code were shrunk down
    so that they both fit under the regular sized project explorer. Needless to
    say I am puzzled how they got that way..