how to turn of a series in data sheet of a power point chart using macro

  1. #1

    Lightbulb how to turn of a series in data sheet of a power point chart using macro

    Hi
    I am writing a macro to automate the power point presentation assigning values to data sheet(chart) from a excel sheet.on one instace in a bar graph, i have like 100 bars to be diaplayed and when i add values to the datasheet the graph looks so messy.

    Is there any way that i can disable a range and show only a certain range by a macro.I know i can do it manually by opening the data sheet and double clicking the column header to enable the whole column and disable it

    Can anybody help me in providing the tip.
    Many thanks in advance

    Regards
    Chepyala

  2. #2
    Charlie
    Guest

    RE: how to turn of a series in data sheet of a power point chart using

    In your macro have you tried hiding the columns?

    Range("G:G").EntireColumn.Hidden = True

    Is that what you mean by "disabling" the column?