Made a button, added code, now what?

  1. #1
    travis
    Guest

    Made a button, added code, now what?

    I've added a command button to a spreadsheet and added some code to it.

    When I click on the button however all I do is select it. I want to
    make it clickable.

    So whow do I do that?

    Travis

  2. #2
    Gary Keramidas
    Guest

    Re: Made a button, added code, now what?

    if you used the control toolbox toolbar, go back and click the upper left icon,
    design mode and then try it. that's a toggle and must be reset after you
    configure it.

    --

    Gary

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    travis

    Gary Keramidas wrote:
    > if you used the control toolbox toolbar, go back and click the upper left icon,
    > design mode and then try it. that's a toggle and must be reset after you
    > configure it.

    Thanks, that did it.

    Travis