Countif?/Vlookup?/Macros???

  1. #1

    Countif?/Vlookup?/Macros???

    Hi all,

    I have attached a spreadsheet and I have given my clarifications here.

    The data is given in sheet 1. I need the output in the sheet 2. I can as well use formulas but since I am not able to use "this condition AND this condition" type in the sheet, it is not possible for me to solve this. I simply need the count of the people in sheet 2. i.e, In sheet 2, C4, I need the count of all AUS AP as of in January. Please help. This is very urgent and I am not able to find any way. I cant use vlookup and use it for single perticular cell as it takes days to complete. Also, COUNTIF condition can be used on one criteria and i can't use this for two conditions. Please Please help. I would appreciate your quick response.

    Thanks in advance,
    Praveen.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Countif?/Vlookup?/Macros???

    Sumproduct will do thiat for you. Check out this link.

    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson

  3. #3

    Talking Re: