Personal.xls Macro Function for Everyone...

  1. #1
    Jairo Marin
    Guest

    Personal.xls Macro Function for Everyone...

    Hey Group!!!

    How can I expose a function that I can use after in wherever I want. I tried
    the following way, but I couldn't

    In Personal.xls in a new Module:

    Public Function MyFunction() as string
    ....Lines
    End Function

    when I open new.xls
    and I write:
    CellA1= MyFunction(Some Args)

    I am tryieng to use it like Sum(), for example...

    It returns to me: N/A

    So... it is Impposible????

  2. #2

    Re: Personal.xls Macro Function for Everyone...

    =personal.xls!myfunction(somearguments)

    ===
    If you save the personal file as an Addin, you can refer the functions just like
    they're built in.

    But you would have to provide some way to get to the macros.

  3. #3
    Jairo Marin
    Guest

    Re: Personal.xls Macro Function for Everyone...

    Hey THANX!!

    news:[email protected]...