auto fill simple data

  1. #1

    Question auto fill simple data

    how do I

    senario : i have three costs, three catagories, three codes

    if i select code (a) it needs to auto collect pertaining data and show them in pre selected cells, which in this case would be
    (A), product text, Cost (digits) there will only be three combinations and the data will not vary from these combinations. when i select (a) the relevant product data will be displayed , along with the cost

    if code is needed and is available it would be much appriciated

    regs

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: auto fill simple data

    It would help if you could show how input data is organised and how you want
    the output i.e. what are the pre-defined cells.

  3. #3

    Question RE: auto fill simple data

    ok:

    (a1) = my Ref IE: (A)= manully inputed data (my ref)
    (b1) = my product text
    (c1) = my price

    when i enter the (My Ref A) in cell (a1) information needs to auto fill both (b1) product text And (C1) price . i do not need to enter infomation into b1 or c1 i think that the first cell (A1) is the cell thats need the code

    so in short i need to insert (manually) either a, b, c in Cell (a1)and the informatin that is linked to either a, b, c will auto fill (b1) and (c1)

    if it helps the a,b,c is selected from a drop down list box

  5. #5
    Toppers
    Guest

    Re: auto fill simple data