Hide the selected range highlighter

  1. #1

    Hide the selected range highlighter

    I have a vba loop that runs and copy/pastes ranges. Is it possible to
    hide the range selection during the copy/paste procedure?

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Hide the selected range highlighter

    Is this the same thing you were working on? If so, the code doesn't select.

    If you want to do it with the clipboard, you can't remove the marque without
    loosing the range in the clipboard.

    after the copy, you can do

    Application.CutCopyMode = False

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Hide the selected range highlighter

    Thx again Tom. Your other suggestion has resolved my issue.