Need a Dynamic Chart

  1. #1

    Need a Dynamic Chart

    Hi All,

    I'm having a sales data for 10 weeks in a seperate Worksheet. Every
    week I get a data which I append to the existing data. So the data
    grows on a Weekly basis. In another worksheet, I need design a graph,
    which depicts the sales figure for the last 5 weeks. say for ex. Imy
    graph currently displays data for the weeks 5-10. When I append the
    11th week data, I need the graph to dynamically show the data for 6-11
    weeks. Is it possible to do it in Excel.?

    Any help will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Moorthy

  2. #2
    Soniya
    Guest

    Re: Need a Dynamic Chart

    You should give the format of how the data looks in your sheet to work
    out a solution.

  3. #3
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Need a Dynamic Chart

    Hi

    Have a read of Jon Peltier's article,

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  4. #4
    Arvi Laanemets
    Guest

    Re: Need a Dynamic Chart

    Hi

    In NG microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions i explained how to do this
    in general (look in thread "excel charts, simpla question")

    For your case, you have to define named ranges in a way, that only data from
    last N weeks are included - how to do this, depends on your table design.

    --
    Arvi Laanemets
    ( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<at>tarkon.ee )

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Arvi Laanemets
    Guest