Custom button on toolbar

  1. #1
    Jack
    Guest

    Custom button on toolbar

    I am a moderate Excel user. I have created a spreadsheet for my church to
    track certain types of donations (appliances, furniture, etc.). The
    spreadsheet needs to be sorted by type of donation and alternately by date of
    donation. I know how to do this from the Data menu, but I would like to put
    buttons on the toolbar to make it easier for the novices who will also be
    using the sheet.

    Can this be done? If so, how? I am a retired programmer (mostly C/UNIX) so I
    can probably implement your suggestions if you can point me in the right
    direction. I've played around with VBA a little.

    Any help appreciated.

    Thanks,
    --
    Jack

  2. #2
    ben
    Guest

    RE: Custom button on toolbar

    Jack see this link

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/menus.htm

    --
    When you lose your mind, you free your life.