Pivottable Names

  1. #1
    Andreww
    Guest

    Pivottable Names

    Hi - I want to be able to find pivottable names for a group of pivots
    on a worksheet. The idea being that I can then create a loop and do
    "something" to each table.

    i.e. for ii = 1 to 20

    pname="pivottables"&str(ii)

    do thing

    next ii

    Thanks Andrew

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Pivottable Names

    Dim pt as PivotTable
    for each pt in Activesheet.PivotTables
    msgbox pt.Name
    Next

    Perhaps you can just do your think using the pt variable above.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Andreww