Variable Storage

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Variable Storage

    Hello All,

    Basically I have a form with a 'Save Data' cmdButton, when the user clicks this they are prompted with a MsgBox (vbYesNo). If they say 'Yes' then I want to unload the form and then reload it again - assuming this clears all the data inc. arrays. Before the form is unloaded, I want to store some values on the form then put them BACK on the form once its been reloaded.

    I tried a global varaible declaration, but it'll only last as long as the form - would the method be using the module to store/retrieve varables? If so how wouyld i go by doing this?

    Hope this makes sense to someone out there. Thanks in adavance for any help!

    Joe

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Simply:

    Store Variable
    Unload Form
    Show Form
    Retrieve Variable - Add to Form

  3. #3
    keepITcool
    Guest

    Re: Variable Storage

    store your variable at module level
    in a NORMAL module, not in the userform.
    --
    keepITcool

  4. #4
    keepITcool