Get value of "Zoom" on "Standard" Toolbar

  1. #1
    XP
    Guest

    Get value of "Zoom" on "Standard" Toolbar

    I am using Office 2003 on Windows XP.

    I need to retrieve the current value of the "Zoom" control on the "Standard"
    toolbar as it is set on the active sheet.

    Could someone please post example code that obtains it?

    Thanks much in advance.

  2. #2
    sebastienm
    Guest

    RE: Get value of "Zoom" on "Standard" Toolbar

    Hi,
    Zoom is a property of the active window (the one containing your active sheet)
    ActiveWindow.Zoom
    Sébastien
    <http://www.ondemandanalysis.com>