how do you read a visual basic program codes

  1. #1
    jaydee
    Guest

    how do you read a visual basic program codes

    Hi I have a office 2003 installed in my pc and I wanna know how u program
    with visual basic and read the codes on visual basic in excel.I wanna take
    information from excel and transfer it too another program and that software
    uses visual basic and dde so can u help me with my problem???

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: how do you read a visual basic program codes

    If it uses automation, then it is relatively simple.

    See the following articles

    http://www.developer.com/net/vb/article.php/1435641

    INFO: Using Early Binding and Late Binding in Automation

    http://support.microsoft.com/suppor...FaqVBOffice.asp
    Frequently Asked Questions about Microsoft Office Automation Using Visual
    Basic

    http://support.microsoft.com/suppor...ffdevinapps.asp
    Programming Office from Within Office

    http://support.microsoft.com/suppor.../automation.asp
    Using Automation with Microsoft Excel 97

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...