Macro 'Code execution has been interupted' error after print?

  1. #1
    Bluehair the Pirate
    Guest

    Macro 'Code execution has been interupted' error after print?

    When running Macros I have created for Excel 2003 SP2, I sometimes get breaks
    and 'Code execution has been interupted' error messages at the next line
    after print commands. The Macro prints properly. It happens even if I add
    or delete otherwise working lines. The Macro runs if I comment out the print
    line. Any suggestions about how I should change my code?

  2. #2
    ben
    Guest

    RE: Macro 'Code execution has been interupted' error after print?

    please post sample code that is 'breaking'
    --
    When you lose your mind, you free your life.
    Ever Notice how we use '' for comments in our posts even if they aren''t