Eliminating Toolbars,Sheet Tabs,Scroll Bars. etc.

  1. #1
    mtm4300 via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Eliminating Toolbars,Sheet Tabs,Scroll Bars. etc.

    I am having trouble writing a macro to disable all toolbars. I also want to
    turnoff the column and row headings as well as the sheet tabs and scroll bars.
    And I would like to restore all of these when the program closes. I only want
    the toolbars to be disabled during the program and I want the toolbars there
    if I open another Excel file. Is this possible to do with a macro?

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Eliminating Toolbars,Sheet Tabs,Scroll Bars. etc.

    Hi

    Start here
    http://www.rondebruin.com/menuid.htm

    >the column and row headings as well as the sheet tabs and scroll bars

    record a macro when you do this manual

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Eliminating Toolbars,Sheet Tabs,Scroll Bars. etc.

    Option Explicit

    Private mFormulaBar
    Private mStatusbar

    Dim oCB As CommandBar
    For Each oCB In Application.CommandBars
    oCB.Enabled = True
    Next oCB

    With ActiveWindow
    .DisplayHeadings = True
    .DisplayHorizontalScrollBar = True
    .DisplayVerticalScrollBar = True
    .DisplayWorkbookTabs = True
    End With

    Application.DisplayFormulaBar = mFormulaBar
    Application.StatusBar = mStatusBar

    End Sub

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()
    Dim oCB As CommandBar
    For Each oCB In Application.CommandBars
    oCB.Enabled = False
    Next oCB

    With ActiveWindow
    .DisplayHeadings = False
    .DisplayHorizontalScrollBar = False
    .DisplayVerticalScrollBar = False
    .DisplayWorkbookTabs = False
    End With

    mFormulaBar = Application.DisplayFormulaBar
    Application.DisplayFormulaBar = False
    mStatusBar = Application.StatusBar
    Application.StatusBar = False
    End Sub

    'This is workbook event code.

    Bob Phillips

  4. #4
    mtm4300 via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Re: Eliminating Toolbars,Sheet Tabs,Scroll Bars. etc.

    Thank you.