Cascading Combo Boxes

  1. #1

    Cascading Combo Boxes

    Hi!

    I am trying to develop a Cascading Combo Box solution for someone.

    Basically, I have one list (List A) in one Combo Box and depending on
    what item in List A is chosen, the items in List B is shown.

    I then want the items chosen in the combo boxes (List A and B) to
    output into a specified (but not limited to) cells in a worksheet.

    Please help!

    Thanks,

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Cascading Combo Boxes

    See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Dropdowns.html

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Cascading Combo Boxes

    Assuming you fill cboFirst with words (e.g. Oranges, Apples, Bananas) that
    match the range names of the various categories (e.g. rngOranges, rngApples,
    rngBananas) to appear in cboSecond, then
    Private Sub cboFirst_Click()
    cboSecond.ListFillRange = ActiveSheet.Range("rng" & cboFirst.Text).Address

    Private Sub cboSecond_Click()
    'Do something with the values in the 2 combos

    NickHK