Code for making a cell chage color by dbl clicking, with either a

  1. #1
    Zan Dorris
    Guest

    Code for making a cell chage color by dbl clicking, with either a

    I am trying to find out how to write the code for making a stylis on a tablet
    PC, change the color of a cell by dbl clicking on it. For when it does that
    it also trigers one sequence or another.

    If anyone can hlep or point me in the direction I need to take to get this
    going I would be greatfull.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Code for making a cell chage color by dbl clicking, with either a

    Have you looked at the beforedoubleclick event. It has a cancel argument
    which if you set it to true will cancel the normal functionality of the
    doubleclick. Your code then acts as the functionality.

    See Chip Pearson's overview of event programming

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy