Scroll filtered sheet to top

  1. #1
    XP
    Guest

    Scroll filtered sheet to top

    I am using Office 2003 on Windows XP.

    I have a program that moves a user from one sheet to another, then filters
    the destination sheet based on what the user clicked on the first sheet. The
    destination sheet must have a frozen split screen turned on.

    Depending upon where the cell pointer is, sometimes the visible rows are
    scrolled out of view. I need a code string that will cause the view to scroll
    all the way to the top so that all unfiltered rows are visible to the user.

    Could someone please post example code to do this?

    Thanks much in advance.

  2. #2
    sebastienm
    Guest

    RE: Scroll filtered sheet to top

    Hi,
    Have you tried the Application.Goto method? It takes care of activating the
    destination sheet and can scroll to the destination range.
    Sub test()
    Dim rg As Range
    Set rg = ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("AZ100")

    Application.Goto reference:=rg, scroll:=True
    End Sub
    Sébastien
    <http://www.ondemandanalysis.com>