Excel DataAlchemy Menu

  1. #1
    TigerWalleye
    Guest

    Excel DataAlchemy Menu

    I am using Excel 2000 (9.0.7616 SP-3). The menu bar at the top shows; File,
    Edit, View, Insert, Format, Tools, Data, DataAlchemy, Windows, Help, Acrobat

    I am trying to find information (help) about DataAlchemy. What is it used
    for? How do you use it? When searching for help topics using "DataAlchemy"
    or "Data Alchemy" or various other keywords within the DataAlchemy sub-menu,
    I get no results. Why does MS Excel have a major menu keyword that yields
    zero results when queried? Makes no sense to me! Skip the retorical
    questions.

    Does anyone know how to use or where to find information concerning the
    DataAlchemy menu and sub-menu functions?

  2. #2
    MSweetG222
    Guest

    RE: Excel DataAlchemy Menu

    If you can't find anything on it, it may be from an Add-in written by someone
    in your company (or other). Could that be possible?

    --
    Thx
    MSweetG222

  3. #3
    MSweetG222
    Guest

    RE: Excel DataAlchemy Menu

    I did a google search on DataAlchemy and find lots of hits for it. Did you
    check out those items?

    --
    Thx
    MSweetG222