Justify Method

  1. #1
    ben
    Guest

    Justify Method

    Activesheet.Range("A1").Justify
    This method cuts off text if it is over a certain limit, question is the
    Justify method limited to a certain text length and if so what is that limit?

    --
    When you lose your mind, you free your life.
    Ever Notice how we use '' for comments in our posts even if they aren''t

  2. #2
    JNW
    Guest

    RE: Justify Method

    It's got the same limits as any cell in Excel. I think the cap on characters
    that can be displayed is somewhere around 250 or so.

    If you are referring to the number of characters before it wraps the text,
    then that is dependant on the width of the column.

  3. #3
    ben
    Guest

    RE: Justify Method

    actually i was referring to, i had one large cell with about 300 characterrs
    and they're all there. When I Justify the cell to populate down to even out
    text it cuts of the last part of the original text, it seems like 250 is
    about right