Hyperlink in excel spreadsheet to email file automatically

  1. #1
    sparker717
    Guest

    Hyperlink in excel spreadsheet to email file automatically

    eI want to send out a questionaire for customer feedback.
    I would like to have a hyperlink in spreadsheet that will take th completed
    spreadsheet and attach it to an email that is pre-addressed to myself.
    They would only need to hit send to forward the filled in file back to me.
    (Instead of them replying to first email with nothing attached)
    Can this be done relatively easy or will I be better off trying to teach
    non-techies how to attach the file after they are done and step them through
    the process of addressing an email message?

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Hyperlink in excel spreadsheet to email file automatically

    Hi sparker717

    You can find code here to start with
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

    --