Stop a macro

  1. #1
    alvin Kuiper
    Guest

    Stop a macro

    Hi
    I have a mcro there lookup in another fil
    But sometimes this dosn't work because the net i down
    or something like that, but my macro trying to get the data
    how can i stop this ??

    Regards
    Alvin

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Stop a macro

    Put some error handling it in. At the start of the module add

    On Error Goto mod_exit

    then at the end add

    mod_exit:

    after this code you can test the error, and handle it. It is difficult to
    say what to do as we don't know what you are trying to do. You might also
    need to make some test to force an error, again depends upon what you are
    doing.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...