argument and Cell Color

  1. #1
    Tom
    Guest

    argument and Cell Color

    I have created a spread sheet and in this spread sheet I have an argument
    that if a true statement is made certain cells turn Red.

    I forgot how I created this,,, I know I came here to get the answere but Its
    been to long. and i cannot find where this takes place. It does not show in
    a macro.

    Can anyone help me find out how I did this?

    Thanks in advance.
    --
    Tom from Penna

  2. #2
    Kevin B
    Guest

    RE: argument and Cell Color

    You can do this from the menu by clicking on DATA and selecting VALIDATION.
    --
    Kevin Backmann

  3. #3
    Tom
    Guest

    RE: argument and Cell Color

    Kevin
    Thanks,,,, but this did not help when I clik on validate nothing comes back.
    I maybe should have said that a range of cells turn red when the argument is
    true.

    --
    Tom from Penna

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: argument and Cell Color

    Sound like conditional formatting to me, Format>Conditional Formatting.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...