Working with Cells on Userform

  1. #1
    Jeff Ingraham
    Guest

    Working with Cells on Userform

    Hi all,

    Just wondering, is there a way a userform could show a cell range, such as a
    sudoku grid? I wrote a program that helps people solve sudoku, but the grid
    I use is on the actual workbook sheets. Is there a way I could have this
    matrix (all the cells) appear as a window on a user form? That way I could
    adjust the user form to adapt to various screen resolutions.
    I haven't been able to find out if you could do this or not...

    Thanks for any help
    Jeff

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Working with Cells on Userform

    You could do it with an array of textboxes, or using a datagrid control.
    There is one in the additional controls on the userform, never used it
    personally, but it is there.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...