Printing with watermark in Excel

  1. #1
    Arie
    Guest

    Printing with watermark in Excel

    Hi,

    I have a problem in Excel when printing with a watermark.

    I want to print multiple worksheets from one workbook at once, with a
    watermark. So I select all the worksheets, press Ctrl-P for the printer
    dialog. Then I select in the printer settings the watermark and print the
    document.

    But only the pages of the first worksheet get the watermark. All the next
    worksheets are printed without watermark...

    Any ideas?

    Gr. Arie

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Printing with watermark in Excel

    Doesn't the printer have an option to print on first page only or all pages?

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Arie
    Guest

    Re: Printing with watermark in Excel

    No, there isn't such a setting in the printerdriver.

    Arie

    "Bob Phillips" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...