Record a macro which enters a password to unprotect a workbook

  1. #1
    Zeon
    Guest

    Record a macro which enters a password to unprotect a workbook

    Hi,

    Please can someone help. I have a few workbooks that has been protected via
    Save as\Tools\General options\Password to open.

    I want to record/edit a macro to open and enter the passwords for all the
    workbooks, but when I record the macro, it ignore the fact that I am typing
    in a password, how do I get around this?

    Many Thanks

    Zeon.

  2. #2
    Eric White
    Guest

    RE: Record a macro which enters a password to unprotect a workbook

    Workbooks.Open Filename:="The Workbook.xls", Password:="ThePassword"