Shared Workbook

  1. #1
    Bryan
    Guest

    Shared Workbook

    For users who have a shared workbook open as Read Only.....is there a way I
    can force any changes to my spreadsheet to them? Even though my workbook is
    set to refresh every 5 minutes......this does not happen for anyone who has
    this open as Read Only.

  2. #2

    Re: Shared Workbook

    You didn't like the response you got yesterday in .misc?