Saving contents of a Userform to another file.

  1. #1
    ASU
    Guest

    Saving contents of a Userform to another file.

    Help me please!
    I have a worksheet which I have installed a userform (1), in this userform
    there is a spreadsheet, which has a form to fill out.
    How do I save the contents of the spreadsheet and file it in a seperate file
    as read only?
    --
    ASU

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Saving contents of a Userform to another file.

    See the bottom of this article:

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Saving contents of a Userform to another file.

    Tom,
    Is this basically using Excel in a server environment; something that (as
    far I understood) is explicit not supported or encouraged by MS ?
    Or does OWC utilise something diffenerent ?

    NickHK

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Saving contents of a Userform to another file.

    The office web components and Excel are completely different software.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...